The DotLoop iPad app is out, and from what I've heard, it's pretty good! Once you download the app, you'll need to log in with the email address and password that myKW uses to automatically log you in. The problem is, since myKW automatically log you in, you probably don't know what the email address and password is. The steps below will help you to find that email address, and create a password to log into the app.
STEP 1 Find Your DotLoop Login Email Address
Your DotLoop login email address is set for you when you join Keller Williams. It may be your KW.com address, or another address you use for your business. These instructions will help you determine what email address you use to log into the DotLoop iOS app.
STEP 2 Change Your DotLoop Login Password
You can do the following steps on a computer (although the instructions would be different), but it may be easier to do them on the iOS device on which you've installed the DotLoop app. The instructions below are for changing your password on an iOS device via the DotLoop app and your email app.
- Tap here to download the DotLoop app for iPhone/iPad and install it onto your iOS device.
- Open the DotLoop app on your iOS device.
- Tap the blue Sign In bar when you open the DotLoop app.
- Tap Forgot Password?
- Type your email address you found from the above steps in myKW’s DotLoop.
- Type the random CAPTCHA code.
- Tap the white Request button at the top of the screen.
- Open your email app to check for a message from DotLoop with the subject Password Reset Request.
- Tap the blue Reset Password button in the email.
- Enter a new password of your choosing twice in the page that opens, and make note of it.
- Tap the blue Save button.