- Navigate to mykw.kw.com > myMarketing [+] button > Manage eAgentC Website > Section 2.0 Design Your Website > Section 2.4 Edit Site Info.
- Click the Alternate button next to Website to Display under the red Hosting header.
- Type your eEdge website URL in the Alternate Website field.
Be sure to begin the URL with http:// or the URL will not be accepted. Your eEdge website typically follows the format http://firstnamelastname.kwrealty.com. You may enter the URL of any website you want to use in your KW.com Agent Profile here, not just an eEdge website.
- Click the gray Save button at the bottom of the page.
To check that you've successfully changed the site in your KW.com Agent Profile...
- Navigate to mykw.kw.com > Profile > My Referrals .
- Check the Website field to see that your eEdge website URL is there.
- Click the link to make it that it takes you to your eEdge website.
- Also visit your Agent Profile on the public KW.com website for good measure.
If you haven't set an easy-to-remember Display URL, you can search the KW.com website, or set a Display URL.