After your New Agent Technology Meeting with Wes, you’re ready to complete the following...
- Get your KW Whitepages Profile to 90% – 100%. Click here for help.
- Join the office’s private Facebook Group.
- Purchase a domain name for your website from Hover. Email Wes with your domain registrar's username & password to forward your domain name to your website.
- Have your PROFESSIONAL headshot photo taken. The office has photographers in on a regular basis. Check the Training & Events Calendar.
- Design & order your business cards from Michael Lewis Marketing Suite. Upload a a KW Elite logo to your MLMS profile.
- Subscribe your KW Email Google account, personal Gmail account, or Apple Calendar to the KW Elite Training & Events Calendar. Enable the calendar in Google Calendar Sync Select to make the calendar available on your iOS devices.
- Update your email address to be your KW email address (or other business email address), and your PREFERRED phone number to be your cell phone number with OKCMAR’s Contact Information form. This is CRITICAL in making sure phone call leads to the office get to you.
- Create a Zillow & Trulia Agent Profile. Upload your photo, and enter your phone number, and KW/business email address to your profile. Your Trulia & Zillow Agent Profile is critical for you to take full advantage of your special KWLS branding. This is how your photo & phone number will overwrite other agents’ on YOUR listings discussed here.
- If you didn’t already at your New Agent Technology Meeting with Wes, drop off your laptop with Wes to install Firefox, set the my.kweliteokc.com homepage, connect to office wifi, and install printers.
- If you didn’t already at your New Agent Technology Meeting with Wes, install and log into the DotLoop Mobile App (iOS or Android), then practice scanning your Technology Information Sheet to the app from the office printers.
- If you didn’t already at your New Agent Technology Meeting with Wes, download & brand the KW Mobile App to yourself (iOS or Android), then share it to your friends & family.
- If you plan on using our Yukon Business Center, meet with Wes there to connect to office wifi and set up the Yukon printers. Email Nancy Snyder with your door PIN code to access the Yukon office after-hours—ONLY if you really intend to use the Yukon office after business hours.
- Watch the KW Elite Training & Events Calendar for eEDGE 101 and DotLoop classes (held quarterly), and plan to attend.
- Download the eEdge myContacts CSV Import Template file to start entering your contacts into your eEdge. You can email Wes with your COMPLETED CSV file when it’s ready to import. Please only send Wes your file if you used the template provided here. Contacts exported directly from your phone or other sources will required outside, paid work.