RESERVE A CONFERENCE ROOM
- Reservations are made in 1 hour blocks. If you need even slightly more time than 1 hour, please use the Book Another button at the end of the scheduler to book another time block.
- If someone has reserved a time immediately after you, you will be asked to leave the room at that time in order to respect their reservation.
- You may reserve a conference room up to 1 hour before you need it. Otherwise, conference rooms are first-come, first-served.
- Reservations may only be made for Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM. Conference rooms after 5 PM or weekends are first come, first served.
- You will receive 2 email reminders about your reservation at 24 hours and 1 hour before the time you reserved.
- Please let the front desk know if you need to cancel a reservation so the room may be freed for someone else.
REQUEST A TRAINING ROOM RESERVATION
- Training Room reservation requests must be approved by staff who will look for time conflicts on the KW Elite Training & Events Calendar.
- The Training Room may only be reserved by agents for events related to their real estate business, such as buyer/seller/investor seminars and Chamber of Commerce events, etc., but not parties, product solicitation events (such as insurance or clothing), etc.
- The Training Room may NOT be reserved during business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Only weekends and before/after-hours.
- It is wholly the agents’ responsibility to limit guests to the rest of the office by keeping the cubicle doors shut, and to make sure no Training Room equipment goes missing during the agent’s event.
- Guests should only enter the Training Room via the office’s back doors. The back outside door may be left propped open using the deadbolt during the event, but should be monitored, then the deadbolt released (the door will automatically mag-lock) when the event ends.